Everything You Need to Know About TP Link AC1750 Setup
Considering you are reading this blog, it can only mean one thing, you were looking for the perfect guide to help you to perform TP Link AC1750 setup. Well, congratulations, you have found one. In this guide, apart from highlighting the steps to help you to configure the TP Link AC1750 smart WiFi router, we have talked about the number of benefits that this particular router will provide you. Thus, wait no more and get down to reading.
TP Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router Notable Features
Discussed in this section are the topmost features that you can get your hands on after performing TP Link setup:
Guest Network: Through this feature, you can provide access to your network to the guests in your house and protect it at the same time.
USB Port: Via the USB port located on the TP Link AC1750 router, you can easily share files and media with networked devices.
Lightning-Fast Speed: You will be able to get access to simultaneous 2.4 GHz 450 Mbps as well as 5GHz 1300 Mbps connections.
Now that you have filled your brain with enough knowledge regarding the device, it is recommended that you perform TP Link AC1750 manual setup by following the guidelines mentioned in the following section.
How to Use Manual Method to Do TP Link AC1750 Setup?
While performing TP Link AC1750 manual setup, if you get stuck at any point, then feel free to get in touch with our technical experts. They will surely be able to help you out.
- Find the perfect location for your TP Link AC1750 smart WiFi router. The perfect location includes an area that is not sharing space with transmitting appliances.
- After locating your router, plug it into a wall socket and hit the power button. Before you can even blink an eye, the LED located on the router will glow.
- Now, it is your sign is to connect the TP Link AC1750 router to the existing modem. This task can be performed using two different connection sources.
- Gain access to an internet browser. For this, you can either use a computer or laptop, whichever is readily available at your house.
- In the address bar of the browser or URL field, you are supposed to enter the default web address and press the Enter key on the keyboard.
- Soon the TP Link AC1750 login page will come into view with two different fields located right in the middle named Username and Password.
- Enter the required login credentials into their fields and click the Login button. In a couple of seconds, the TP Link AC1750 setup page will pop up.
- Do you see some instructions mentioned on the setup page? Follow them in order to put an end to the TP Link AC1750 router setup process.
In this manner, you will be able to complete the TP Link AC1750 step process without facing any issues. On the off chance, you do get surrounded by some, then follow the troubleshooting hacks highlighted by us further in this blog.
Troubleshooting TP Link AC1750 Setup Issues
- Your TP Link smart WiFi router should be properly connected to the wall socket so that it can receive an adequate power supply with ease.
- If you have made use of an Ethernet cable to connect the networking devices, then it is recommended that make use of a non-damaged one.
- There should not be too much distance between the TP Link AC1750 router and the modem. Otherwise, their signals will not get transmitted. Thus, pull them closer.
- Are you not sure of the default web address of your TP Link wireless router? Well, in that case, refer to the one given in the user manual.
- Apart from entering the correct web address, you also need to make sure that the login password and username are being entered without any typing errors.
- Ensure that the antivirus software installed on your computer or laptop is disabled. Or else, no matter how much you try, you will continue to face TP Link setup issues.
The best advantage that one can get after performing TP Link AC1750 setup is access to a blazing-fast and seamless internet connection in every nook and cranny of the house. We hope that after walking through the information mentioned in this post, you will be able to easily configure the TP Link AC1750 smart WiFi router using the manual method. On the off chance, you are still not able to set up the device, then it is recommended that you ping our well-versed technical experts.